Salesforce provides Rest API which can be used to connect external services with Salesforce without human intervention. in this tutorial I will explain how to test Salesforce Rest API using Advance Rest API client.
- Create Connected app in salesforce from Setup->Create-> Apps
- After successful completion of previous step you will get consumer key and consumer secret as shown below.
- Open Advance rest client (Chrome extension) and input setup as shown below
- Copy access token and instance url for next step.
- Connect to Salesforce Rest api using access token and instance url